1/2 cup chive-and-onion cream cheese spread
1 tablespoon chopped black olives
2 medium bell peppers (any color)
1/4 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese Instructions:
1. Cut each pepper into eight wedges.
2. Combine cream cheese and olives in a small bowl.
3. Spread about 2 teaspoons of mixture on each pepper wedge and sprinkle with chedder cheese.
4. Line a baking sheet with foil, and place wedges on top. (The foil will prevent burned cheese that sticks to the baking sheet!)
5. Broil in oven for 6 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted and peppers begin to blacken slightly. Serve warm or cold.
This recipe is from Tammy’s Recipes.