Chewy pizza crust topped with a creamy garlic ranch sauce, grilled chicken breast, diced tomatoes and green onions, and a three cheese blend. This pizza tastes just like Papa Murphy’s! Yield:
One 16-inch pizza (“family size”) Ingredients:
1 cup warm water (115 degrees)
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups all-purpose flour or bread flour
2 teaspoons active dry yeast
2/3 cup ranch dressing*
1/2 to 1 tablespoon minced garlic**
12 ounces (3 cups shredded) mozzarella cheese
2 ounces (1/2 cup shredded) cheddar cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 grilled chicken breast, sliced
2 Roma tomatoes, diced***
1/4 cup (packed) coarsely slice green onion tops**** Instructions:
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine water, sugar, and salt. Add flour and yeast all at once, and stir until a soft dough forms. Add additional flour if needed, and knead gently for 5-10 minutes, until dough is smooth and elastic.
Alternately, you may mix this dough in a bread machine. On the dough cycle, add ingredients in order listed and remove dough when it is finished kneading. (Turn off the dough cycle at that time.) Dough can be somewhat sticky.
Or, you can mix this dough in a stand mixer, until soft and elastic. Dough can be somewhat sticky.
2. Butter or grease a 16-inch round pizza pan. Using your buttery hands, lift the soft, sticky dough onto the pizza pan and gently spread to the edges.
3. In a 1-cup measuring cup, mix the ranch dressing and minced garlic. Use a spoon to spread the sauce mixture over the crust.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, toss together the mozzarella, cheddar, and Parmesan cheeses. Spread about half of the cheese mixture over the sauce.
5. Evenly spread the chicken, tomatoes, and green onions over the pizza. Top with the remaining cheese.
6. Bake pizza in a pre-heated 425-degree oven for 12-15 minutes. Check pizza after 10 minutes, and continue to check every few minutes until top is browned and cheese is bubbly.
7. Remove pizza from oven, allow to cool slightly, and slice (I use a kitchen scissors to slice mine). Serve hot and enjoy!
This recipe is from Tammy’s Recipes.