- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar for rolling cookies in before cooking
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar. Add the egg, syrup and vanilla. Mix until well blended. Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda. Stir into mixture until well blended. Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in sugar. Place on cookie sheets about 2 inches apart and flatten slightly.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Let cool on wire rack.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: