2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
1 1/2 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce Instructions:
1. Rinse the raw pumpkin seeds in a colander or strainer, and remove excess water (either by shaking the strainer, or tossing the seeds onto a clean, dry dish towel).
2. Melt butter in a sauce pan. Stir in the salts and Worcestershire sauce. Add pumpkin seeds and stir thoroughly to coat.
3. Spread pumpkin seeds in a single layer across a large, ungreased baking sheet.
4. Bake pumpkin seeds at 275 degrees for about 60 minutes, until crisp, stirring at 15 minutes, 30, 40, and 50 minutes.
5. Allow pumpkin seeds to cool, and then store in an air-tight container or bag.