Potato wedges tossed with seasonings and oil and baked Yield:
4-6 servings Ingredients:
6-8 medium potatoes
2 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons onion powder
2 teaspoons chili powder
grated Parmesan cheese Instructions:
1. Scrub potatoes and rinse under cold water. Pat dry.
2. Cut potatoes into wedges or thin steak fries (about 6-8 wedges per potato).
3. Using a large mixing bowl, toss potatoes in oil. Or, put oil and potato wedges in a gallon-sized ziplock bag, seal, and shake to coat. (Or, use a large bowl with a tight-fitting lid, and shake to coat.)
4. In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients thoroughly. Pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Or, add seasonings to bag, seal, and shake to coat.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spread potatoes in a single layer on an ungreased non-stick* baking sheet.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until potatoes test done with a fork. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
This recipe is from Tammy’s Recipes.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: