- 2 pounds ground turkey breast
- 2 teaspoons salt-free garlic and herb seasoning or poultry seasoning
- 1 egg white
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 (15-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
In a large bowl, combine turkey, garlic and herb seasoning, egg white and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Mix well and shape mixture into about 32 meatballs. Place meatballs in bottom of slow cooker.
In a medium bowl, whisk together tomato sauce, broth, chili sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, and thyme. Pour mixture over meatballs.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: