A colorful medley of kiwi, strawberries, pineapple, and peaches Yield:
6-8 servings Ingredients:
8 oz. strawberries (fresh or frozen, but the former preferrable)
29 oz. canned peach slicesÂ in light syrup (drained)
15 oz. canned pinable bits in their own juices (keep juice) Instructions:
1. Stem strawberries. Cut the strawberries in halves or quarters, depending on preference. Small garden strawberries need not be diced. Dump into a large bowl (preferrably one that has a lid).
2. Peel the kiwi with a knife, removing the fuzzy exterior skin. Slice into bite size pieces. Dump into the bowl with strawberries.
3. Add drained peaches to the fruit bowl. You may also slice the peach slices in half.
4. Add the pineapple tidbits and pineapple juice to the fuit bowl and gently stir and mix the fruit.
5. Refrigerate and serve cold.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: