- 1 tablespoon butter
- 20 large shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) hot dog buns
- 8 Boston lettuce leaves
- 1. Preheat broiler to high.
- 2. Heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; swirl to coat. Add shrimp to pan; sauté 4 minutes or until done. Place shrimp on a large plate; chill in refrigerator for 10 minutes. Coarsely chop shrimp. Combine chopped shrimp, mayonnaise, and next 6 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl.
- 3. Open buns without completely splitting; arrange, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Broil 1 minute or until toasted. Place 2 lettuce leaves in each bun; top each serving with 1/2 cup shrimp mixture.
Mary Drennen, Cooking Light