6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2 in thickness
8oz Gouda cheese, grated
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1 cup stuffing mix
1/4 cup butter
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees
2. Place chicken breasts in 13×9 baking pan
3. Top chicken with grated cheese
4. Mix soup and milk, pour over the grated cheese and chicken breasts
5. Combine stuffing mix with melted butter and sprinkle over chicken
6. Bake for 45 minutes.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: